On Ouija Boards, could the demon Zora really be the demon known as Zozo? HELP!?

I have contacted a demon named Zora. Could this demon be the demon everyone talks about named Zozo? This demon I have contacted has threatened to kill anybody that was in the room with me. At one time my friend said I was just sitting there in her room smiling an evil smile after the oracle had been forced off the... show more I have contacted a demon named Zora. Could this demon be the demon everyone talks about named Zozo? This demon I have contacted has threatened to kill anybody that was in the room with me. At one time my friend said I was just sitting there in her room smiling an evil smile after the oracle had been forced off the board. She said that she had slapped and punched me in the face; and when she did, I would just stay in that same position smiling and laughing an evil laugh and I would not flinch or show any emotions when she hit me. Everytime I get on a Ouija Board, this demon is the only one that talks to me. Could this demon called Zora really be the demon known as Zozo? Somebody help me please, I really need to know.
Update: Also, these boards I am talking about I did not buy. My friend either made them or bought one herself. Also when I was sitting there smiling and laughing an evil laugh, I had no idea it was happening because everything to me was black and my whole body was numb. When I finally came to, my friend told me what was... show more Also, these boards I am talking about I did not buy. My friend either made them or bought one herself. Also when I was sitting there smiling and laughing an evil laugh, I had no idea it was happening because everything to me was black and my whole body was numb. When I finally came to, my friend told me what was going on; so that is how I know what was happening.