Will my apps in my iPhone be deleted when i sync music from a different computer/iTunes?

So i went to a technician to download apps for my iPhone. Then when i went home i want to add music files to my iPhone but when i pressed the sync button the iTunes said:

"The iPhone is synced with another iTunes library. Do you want to erase this iPhone and sync with this iTunes library?

An iPhone can be synced with only one iTunes library at a time. Erasing and syncing replaces the contents of this iPhone with the contents of this iTunes library."

i was wondering if when i sync JUST MUSIC/VIDEOS/PHOTOS will my apps be erased???

Thanks in advance for the answers! <3

Favorite Answer

No, your apps shouldn't be erased if you do just sync the music/video/photo's part. This website shows how to sync just music from your computer onto your iPhone. You will also have the option to sync all of the music or just manually selected ones.