Haunted satanic bar shown on the SciFi channel years back?

I remember watched this show on the SciFi channel(or something like it) it was about this bar that was built back in the western days. It was haunted by numerous ghost including a man who would appear in the mens restroom, he supposably killed a woman in the bar. I think it was built on top of a barn or something like. I remember it had red walls and when the took a picture of the bar wall you could see the face of a demon or something. There was also supposed to be this strong evil portal there too. I've been trying to figure out the name of this bar for the longest time, any help on figuring this out would be appreciated!

Favorite Answer

I don't believe it was sci-fi but was with Zack on the traval channel. Check out this link it my help.

• Ted

Hey I remember watched that too but can't remember the name. it was aired a long time ago and damn It was creepy