大概五分鐘左右 謝謝

Update:

請問青電999 可以告訴我大概的中文意思嗎?

我用GOOGLE看不太懂 不好意思^^

2 Answers

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Last weekend our families were chatting when eating breakfast. My father said that he had bought a popular ski outfit. Unfortunately, it cracked because of overwhelming avalanche and need to do repairs. He said that it sank into the ice and can't work well. At this time, he felt something happened because many people were watching him and discussing something. He thought that it was because he changed his hairstyle and they became his fans. THe truth is that an avalanche came suddenly combining with many rocks. The only option for him was getting away soon. After that, the ski outfit cracked into pieces.

My mother reorganized her tension and said that father worked well in that situation. In a neutral point of view, I thought that my father had really done a right decision.

擠破頭想出來的 參考吧

2011-11-03 18:54:30 補充:

上星期我們全家在早餐時間聊天 ,我爸說他之前買了一款熱門的滑雪用具。不幸的是滑雪用具毀於一場雪崩。他說當時在滑雪時,滑雪用具陷入冰中無法動彈,此時他看到許多為關的人好像在談論著甚麼事,他想說可能是自己換了一個很棒的新髮型,那些人因此崇拜他 。事實上是因為有一場挾帶岩石的雪崩突然朝他撲來。當時他唯一的選擇就是逃離現場。在那場雪崩之後,他的滑雪用具就毀了。我母親重整緊張情緒並說他做得很對。就中立的觀點而言,我也覺得我父親真的作了一件正確的抉擇

故事大綱在此 參考囉~

Source(s): 自己
  • 9 years ago

爛桃花.滾~

爛老師.滾~

爛朋友.滾~

爛生活.滾~

通通給我滾~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.