What does weed smell like?

Okay there's this boy I like and I sat by him at lunch today & he kind of smelled weird. I felt really awkward too since he wasn't really talking to me and I wish squished between his other friend and yeah.. Anyways, I told me freind "no offense, but (insert name here) smells kinda weird." & she... show more Okay there's this boy I like and I sat by him at lunch today & he kind of smelled weird. I felt really awkward too since he wasn't really talking to me and I wish squished between his other friend and yeah.. Anyways, I told me freind "no offense, but (insert name here) smells kinda weird." & she was like "yeah i know he smells like weed." he talks about being high but he's only 14 & his friends joke about that kind of stuff so i thought he was kidding. anyways, if he was like high or something wouldnt he be acting weird?

also the smell was kind of naturey like nature or something idk also like poop sort of haha. and he acted normal except he looked tired and like he just didn't want to be at school or something and he laughs at everything.
Update: yeah it smelled like a skunk
9 answers 9