Trying to find the father of my great great grandfather?

I cant seem to find anything about his dad at all. My Great great Grandfather William Carico, born around 1863-1865 in Grayson County Virginia. His wife was named Jane and his mother was named Ruth. He had quite a few children but i only know the name of one, which was my great grandfather Abram Neil... show more I cant seem to find anything about his dad at all. My Great great Grandfather William Carico, born around 1863-1865 in Grayson County Virginia. His wife was named Jane and his mother was named Ruth. He had quite a few children but i only know the name of one, which was my great grandfather Abram Neil Carico/Carrico. I've really hit a wall here because I was able to find his wife's parents and even his mothers parents but nothing on his. Its very strange and i cant understand why there would be nothing on him because his mother (Ruth) was married to the man at one time yet nobody knows who he is. If anybody could help, i would appreciate it.

Thanks
Update: @Joyce B: Thanks for taking the time to help me :) However i was able to find that particular person you posted but I dont believe thats the same Ruth Carico. Its weird because i seen the she lived with her son William Carico (same name as my William Carico) but that William Carico's children did not seem to match... show more @Joyce B: Thanks for taking the time to help me :) However i was able to find that particular person you posted but I dont believe thats the same Ruth Carico. Its weird because i seen the she lived with her son William Carico (same name as my William Carico) but that William Carico's children did not seem to match the children of my William Carico.
Update 2: @ Wendy: Actually for your information I did bother to read it. I just did not find any connection between my William Carico and any of those. I do appreciate your help though.