NCR
NCR asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why do lieberals dismiss what Roman Polanksi did, yet jump all over the false allegations towards Cain?

you're right, it is a poor comparison. Roman Polanski raped an underage girl and Herman Cain did absolutely nothing wrong.

Favorite Answer

Roman Polanski? Man, that's a stretch - what's he running for? And what in the world does that have to do with this?

• BruceN

Only a few of his celebrity friends supported Polanski. Cain is supported by his tea partiers. That is not the point. Neither of them are qualified for high office. Dominique Strauss Kahn lost his job and shot at becoming President of France over an allegation that didn't even go to trial, and France is notoriously lax about such things.

Support your assumption that political liberals dismiss Roman Polanski's rape of a child.

While the Hollywood elite may have minimized the seriousness of his offense, I have yet to see any evidence that people who have liberal political opinions do so.

And, in case you haven't noticed, Roman Polanski isn't running for president of the U.S. However, if he came out as a Republican in a big way, like Ronald Reagan, I'm sure the Republicans would happily line up behind him as a candidate.

I don't see where this premise is true.

Is Roman Polanksi running for President? Is he even in the United States?

Poor comparison, try again.

We don't we want him back probably more than you do. What I want to know about the allegations against Cain is are they true and can we see the evidence plus talk to the accusers. Then I will make up my own mind what you will do is another matter.

• Kini

Roman Polanski is not runnng for President and never presented himself as squeaky clean.

Roman Polanski? You mean that private citizen that has zero chance of becoming the leader of my country?

You know why.

THE LEFT IS TERRIFIED OF A STRONG CONSERVATIVE AND INTELLIGENT BLACK MAN RUNNING AGAINST a lying, TelePrompTer- idiot like obama

First...there was no alleged "sex".

Second, consider the source, it was uncovered by and reported in an "in-the-tank" Liberal rag...Politico.

Third, the left has a proven track record of this kind of smear.

Usually unfounded.

Democrats never get the innuendo treatment from Fox, including your humble correspondent.

But Democrats do all that sex stuff

Antony Wiener, Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, John Edwards, Rev Jackson, Gary Condit, John Hart, any Kennedy, John Carey...the list is endless.

• I would vote to hang the rapist. Weiner did nothing wrong either, and the connies went after him. Pot, meet kettle.

nobody is jumping on cain...republicans probably leaked this info. they dont like cain