Where can I find an inmates court room number in the Harris County Jail System?

My brother has been in the county jail since 9/15 and his court date has been scheduled for 10/31 but I have no clue in what room or at what time his sentencing will take place. I have his case number but I can't find a site or number that can give me that info. Harris County Jail System super sucks when it comes to "customer service" or just plain common sense!

Favorite Answer

You can search it on the Harris County website... If not, go to court and at the front desk there is a police officer. You can ask them to help you find it. :) Goodluck!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My brother has been in the county jail since 9/15 and his court date has been scheduled for 10/31 but I have no clue in what room or at what time his sentencing will take place. I have his case number but I can't find a site or number that can give me that info. Harris County Jail System super...

Source(s): find inmates court room number harris county jail system: https://shortly.im/XnHJb

Harris county jail is not Mayberry. It is huge. Use the computer.

Look up the inmate it gives the next court date & location & call (time) or since you have the case number go to court and case information page

http://www.hcso.hctx.net/inmateinfo.aspx

just go to harris county jail inmate search and look up clerk of court section put in his first and last name....when he comes up click on his case ref # that should show everything that has been filed under his name from time of arrest to now

Just show up to the jail and at the medal detectors ask cop where you go make sure you tell him your brothers name and judge if you know