Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 8 years ago

What are the best war based FPS or TPS games for PS2?

I'm tired of Call of Duty and Madden NFL, and I've been playing BFBC2 on PS3 alot, sooo I've been wondering about games like that for PS2...

Best Answer

NBA 2k12 is better.

Product Features

- Celebrates the legendary careers of Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Magic Johnson with three different game covers

- Features 15 legendary NBA players, including Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Dr. J and more

- Relive celebrated careers and heated rivalries from NBA history, re-created in meticulous detail

Offers the most visually accurate NBA game to date by building off NBA Today's real-time stats, rosters, schedules and ratings

- Dynamically update every graphic detail of the game from the shoes to player models and court floors

Red Faction and Black are really good FPS's and for TPS umm.. I'll have to say SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs and Kill.Switch.