I need help writing a poem!?

I have to write a quatrain poem with two stanzas.

It has to be L is for Lovey.

the forms can be

abab

abcb

aabb

( I got my bunny when I was 8.

she was all white with one gray spot.

she died because it was way to cold outside and we didnt get her inside in time.

she lived like 2 years. he best friends name was carmel

she was sweet and nice. the best bunny I ever had.

L is for Lovey

...............

...............

................

...............

.................

..................

..................

Favorite Answer

QUATRAIN

A poem, unit, or stanza of four lines of verse, usually with a rhyme scheme of abab or its variant, xbyb. It is the most common stanzaic form.

Sidelight: The popular abab quatrain rhyme scheme, as in Wordsworth's "She Dwelt Among the Untrodden Ways," is sometimes referred to as alternate rhyme or cross rhyme. Its variant, xbyb, is found in folk ballads. For In Memoriam, Tennyson used an abba scheme, often called envelope rhyme. Two other rhyming possibilities are aabb, which can produce an antithetical effect, and monorhymed or near-monorhymed quatrains, of which the aaxa of Fitzgerald's The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám, is an example. Sometimes two or more quatrains are interlocked by a chain rhyme, as in the aaba, bbcb, ccdc, dddd of Frost's "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening."

Sidelight: A curtal quatrain is a quatrain in which the fourth line is shortened.