Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

How do you think Michael Jackson would have done as Willie Wanka in Charlie and the chocolate factory 2005?

Michael Jackson didnt have much of a acting career but How do you think he would have done. I mean he was excellent in The Wiz

Favorite Answer

That's interesting because many people thought Johnny Depp, looked like Michael Jackson in that film.

I think Micheal would have given a pretty weird performance, but Gene Wilder really nailed it. !

Wow i've never thought of that, but I think he would've done pretty well. People assume he had this certain character, but he was a whole different person behind the director's camera! I mean, just look at The Wiz. I wish he'd gotten into more films..

• elidia

2005 I grew up with the 1971 however I hate that movie with a burning ardour. Everyone who's pronouncing matters approximately Mr. Wonka being bizarre, in case you have been couped up that lengthy with just a tribe of oompa loompas to speak to, you would be a bit bizarre too.

well, Jhonny depp really looks alike michael jackson in that movie lol

but with respect, i don't think mj would do that character

• zAaM

MJ has been robbed,MJs supposed to play there .unfortunately:@