How many people has Michael Myers killed in all of the Halloween movies?
I've recently been watching all of the Halloween movies and it seems like every 5 minutes someone is killed. If you only know how many in each movie, that's okay because I can do the math. But I really am wondering how many people have been killed in all of the movies.
- Tanner LeeLv 58 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Judith Myers (Sarah Johnson) stabbing by a knife (by a young Michael Myers).
2. Phelps Garage Truck Driver (uncredited) off-screen. Possibly cause of death: stabbing by a knife.
3. Annie Bracket (Nancy Kyes) throat slashed.
4. Bob (John Michael Graham) impaled with knife.
5. Lynda (P.J. Soles) strangulation with phone cord.
1. Alice (Anne Brunner) throat slashed.
2. Mr. Garrett (Cliff Emmich) hammer claw to the skull.
3. Budd (Leo Rossi) strangulation.
4. Karen (Pamela Susan Shoop) boiled in hot tub.
5. Dr. Mixter (Ford Rainey) syringe to the eye.
6. Janet (Ana Alicia) syringe to the temple.
7. Mrs. Alves (Gloria Gifford) drained of blood.
8. Jill (Tawny Moyer) stabbed with scalp.
9. Marshall (John Zenda) throat slashed.
**This assumes that Jimmy (Lance Guest) didn't die from his head injuries suffered due to slipping on Mrs. Alves' blood.**
Michael Myers was not in Halloween 3: Season Of The Witch.
Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
1. Male Attendant (Dave Jensen) thumb to brain.
2. Female Attendant (Nancy Borgenicht) off-screen. Probably was dead before ambulance accident.
3. Two Ambulance drivers (uncredited) off-screen. Probably was dead before ambulance accident.
4.Mechanic (uncredited) speared by large bar.
5. Waitress (uncredited) off-screen. Possibly cause of death: stabbing by a knife.
6. Bucky (Harlow Marks) Electrocution.
7. Deputy Pierce (Michael Flynn) off-screen. Possibly cause of death: stabbing by a knife.
8. Two additional Police Officers in station (uncredited) off-screen. Possibly cause of death: stabbing by a knife.
9. Deputy Logan (George Sullivan) off-screen. Possibly cause of death: stabbing by a knife or physical tramua.
10. Kelly Meeker (Kathleen Kinmont) speared with shotgun.
11. Brady (Sasha Jenson) snapped neck.
12. Three Rednecks (Michael Ruud,Walt Logan Field, and Eric Hart) stabbing and being thrown from a moving vehicle.
13. Earl (Gene Ross) snapped neck and being thrown from a moving vehicle.
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
1. Mountain Man (Harper Roisman) stabbing with knife.
2. Rachel Carruthers (Ellie Cornell) stabbing with scissors.
3. Mike (John Chapan) garden tool.
4. Samantha (Tamara Glynn) stabbing with pitchfork.
5. Spity (Matthew Walker) sickle.
6. Deputy Tom (David User) off-screen. Possibly cause of death: pitchfork. Possibly cause of death: pitchfork.
7. Deputy Nick (Frank Como) off-screen. Possibly cause of death: pitchfork. Possibly cause of death: pitchfork.
8. Tina (Wendy Kaplan) stabbed with knife.
9. Eddy (Fenton Quinn) physical trauma.
10. Charlie (Troy Evans) hanging.
11. Cops at the station (at least 12) (uncredited) not necessarily killed by Michael Myers, but we are sure he helped.
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
1. Mary (Susan Swift) impaled on spike.
2. Motorist (Bryan Procter) snapped neck.
3. Jamie Lloyd (J.C. Brandy) Impaled on farm machinery. Supposedly survived in "Producers Cut" of Halloween 6 to later be killed by Dr. Wynn
4. Deborah Strode (Kim Darby) axe.
5. John Strode (Bradford English) stabbed with knife and electrocuted. Head exploded.
6. Barry Simms (Leo Geter) throat slashed with knife.
7. Tim Strode (Keith Bogart) throat slashed with knife.
8. Beth (Mariah O'Brien) stabbed with knife.
9. Lunatic (Elyse Donalson) off-screen. Possibly cause of death: stabbing by a knife. Possibly cause of death: stabbing by a knife.
10. At least five nurse/doctors, but possibly as many as 9 (uncredited) machete
11. Orderly (uncredited) face smashed into bars.
12. Dr. Samuel Loomis (Donald Pleasence) off-screen and unconfirmed. Cause of death unknown. Supposedly survived in "Producers Cut" of Halloween 6.
Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later
1. Fitz (Bean Billingslea) off-screen. Possibly cause of death: stabbing by a knife.
2. Matt (Matt Winston) skate blade to head.
3. Marion Wittington (Nancy Stephens) stabbing by knife.
4. Sarah (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe)
5. Jimmy (Joseph Gordon Levitt)
6. Will (Adam Arkin) stabbing by knife.
AND six including...and FINALLY...his sister Laurie Strode... in the last film.... Halloween Ressurection.
Idk about the remakes. They were boring so I didnt pay attention. Plus they dont really count because they are all characters that have been killed off before in the originals.
- Anonymous5 years ago
i have 56 because 5+9+13+11+12+6=56
- Anonymous4 years ago
He has killed 110 people
- Anonymous6 years ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 years ago
84 people give or take
- Anonymous8 years ago
tanner lee definatly gets best answer
- 8 years ago