6 Pack in 2 Months Possible?

Hello all. Here's my situation; Currently my body type is not that bad. I have very small stores of fat in my hips, stomach and chest (very,very small, no where near overweight). When I flex completely I can see my pecs just a bit. But the very thin layer of fat is covering my stomach muscles. I'm... show more Hello all.

Here's my situation; Currently my body type is not that bad. I have very small stores of fat in my hips, stomach and chest (very,very small, no where near overweight). When I flex completely I can see my pecs just a bit. But the very thin layer of fat is covering my stomach muscles.

I'm going on a cruise in January and would like to look good. With what I can work with right now I can go to the gym 4 times a week and spend 2-3 hours on muscles and cardio (with a variety filled workout). As for nutrition, I know how to eat healthy. I can easily survive off high protein, lots of vegatables and fruit, milk and water and thats it. I will really try to work myself to the core if necessary, my determination is very good which would allow me not to give up. All I wanna know is, if it will be possible to obtain a 6 pack (even a lightly visible 2-4 pack is satisfactory) by January, as well as a somewhat muscular body type.

I'm 18 btw, so basically the perfect age for muscle advancement.

Please only post if you know what you're talking about.