Eastern Europe Travel-Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia?

Hi, so for spring break this year I am going to the Czech Republic. I also want to visit Slovakia, Slovenia, or Croatia. Which is best? CR and Slovakia, CR and Slovenia, or CR and Croatia? I'm leaning towards CR and Croatia. How long is a flight from Prague to Zagreb? Also, if you know anything about either... show more Hi, so for spring break this year I am going to the Czech Republic. I also want to visit Slovakia, Slovenia, or Croatia. Which is best? CR and Slovakia, CR and Slovenia, or CR and Croatia? I'm leaning towards CR and Croatia. How long is a flight from Prague to Zagreb?

Also, if you know anything about either Prague or Croatia, please list some fun things to do. In the Czech Republic I'm looking for more medieval stuff, castles and stuff.
Right now in the Czech Republic we're doing Prague and Cesky Krumlov. So what's beautiful in Croatia?