Good songs to sing to a girl? ?

I am in love with this girl and as a supprise I recruited two of my guitar playing buddies (I cant play at all) and I figured id sing while they played in the background. I need a list of songs that I can sing to her. Preferably songs with a lot of acoustic guitar.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

"A Cold Night Close to the End" - Said the Whale (I love this song! It's so SWEET! A lot of people haven't heard of StW, but if you sing this to your girl, she will melt!)

"Jane Doe" Never Shout Never

My friend Marco sand "Jane Doe" for the talent show and I melted and had a huge crush on him just because it was SO SWEEEEEET!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Good songs to sing to a girl? ?

Thanks!

Source(s): good songs sing girl: https://tr.im/yGB06

Adele using the acoustic guitar in a lot of her songs. I would suggest Crazy For You, Melt My Heart To Stone, One and Only.. Or you could try something Bruno Mars.. like that Marry You song.

Im your's- Jason Mraz

U smile or One Time by Justin bieber, and I know you might not like him but when my cousin played on acoustic guitar it sounded sooo good and different! You should at least try it out

Just the way you are or Grenade- Bruno Mars

When you look me in the eyes- Jonas Brothers... Really nice and romantic lyrics

well i can't give you titles of songs but however i would suggest that you sing something romantic, soothing and something that your girl will like!I think that your friends playing guitar in the background is not really a good idea as this moment should be an intimate one between you and your gf but however if you have already planned it,go for it!

okay this is the easyest question ever okay theres a new song by christina perry its for lovers its called ''a thousand years'' and another would be bruno mars mary you or just the way you are by him too and lil wayn how to love so hope it gose well :}

Source(s): i love the songs and im a girl so yeah

2

Source(s): Professional Singing Techniques http://enle.info/SuperiorSingingCourse/?8Hx4
  • martin

1

Source(s): Professional Singing Techniques http://SingingLessons.fastsolut.info/?wX88

neyo -best thing i never knew i needed

david choi- by my side

bruno mars-just the way you are

• rob d