Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 8 years ago

Need help with dark underarms !!!?

i did cheer and tumble practice and u were allowed to wear t-shirts no biggie... but then i signed up for the actual gymnastics .... and ur supposed to wear LEOTARDS !! i have dark underarms ( only about 2 tints darker than my skin color but still its quite obvious) and i need help !

if so , please do give advice !!! i need this done in about two weeks so keep the comments coming

Favorite Answer

use nivea whitening deodarant...

it really makes your underarms white and give a refreshing smell....

hope i help :D

Source(s): experience

Dark underarms is a problem for almost everyone, so you're not alone! Dark underarms are caused by dead skin cells that form underneath your arms, so the best way to get rid of them is to exfoliate with a body scrub every day. This will remove all the dirt and skin, so you will have cleaner underarms. You can also try using a underarm cream, or lemon. I'm not sure if lemon works, but I have heard that it comes in handy sometimes. The last tip is, instead of shaving, try plucking or waxing. When you shave, it cuts the hair but leaves the dark roots of the hair inside your skin still, which leaves the appearance of dark underarms. If you pull out the hair all the way, there won't be anything dark hiding underneath. I hope this helped!

There's this soap you can buy called Glutathione soap and its really good for whitening and lightening dark patching on skin.

http://www.funkymommy.net/glutasoap.html

This is the best price that I have found the soap at.

Should not fail you!!

Watch this video by AndreasChoice on YouTube. She has many helpful ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_iee2lbKYU

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=channel_video_title

lemon because lemon is a natural bleacher it has like some kind of acid that bleaches