Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 電腦與網際網路軟體 · 9 years ago

120字英文回答

there's a problem that has bothered me for a long time is's about my future what kind of job i want to do ?what kind of department i wnat to choose?what am i good at? what am i interested in? i think i'm useless because all the things i am good at are all worse than other people the things i am interested in have become my weakness what should i do? i'm afraid of thinking about my future actually i am escaping and i can't face myself i don't want to follow the way my parents think and i want to follow my heart but i always make wrong decisions the experience shows that my viewpoint is ridiculous all my friends says don't think too much but speech like that is too much and i don't want to hear that anymore please give me some advice that can really help me

幫我想這段回答

要英文120字左右

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

嗨~這是作業嗎?要打屁屁ㄛ......參考看看吧

there's a problem that has bothered me for a long time is's about my future what kind of job i want to do ?what kind of department i wnat to choose?what am i good at? what am i interested in?

那個問題造成我的困擾已經一段時間,它是關於我的未來ˋ我要找(做)哪種工作來做?我要選擇哪類的部門?我的(擅)長處是什麼?什麼是會讓我感到有興趣的?

i think i'm useless because all the things i am good at are all worse than other people the things i am interested in have become my weakness what should i do? i'm afraid of thinking about my future actually i am escaping and i can't face myself i don't want to follow the way my parents

我想我是沒用的~因為所有的事~相較於別人ˋ我的(擅)長處十分的差勁,我的興趣已變得薄弱,我該如何做?我害怕的想著關於我的未來..真的..我要逃逸我不能面對自己ˋ我不想遵從父母的方式

think think and i want to follow my heart but i always make wrong decisions the experience shows that my viewpoint is ridiculous all my friends says don't think too much but speech like that is too much and i don't want to hear that anymore please give me some advice that can really help me

想著想著ˋ我要遵從我的內心,經驗顯示~那是我極荒謬的觀點..但我總是做出錯誤的決定..我的朋友們說不要想太多ˋ類似的話說過很多ˋ我一點也不想聽ˋ請給我一些真正能幫助我的意見.

..

2011-10-30 06:23:59 補充:

補充:有點搞糊塗ˋ好像不是要翻譯

.........你要交代清楚一點啦...................

2011-10-30 06:26:16 補充:

還是讓高手來幫你處理吧!!