Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

doctor who: I need things relevant for each doctor?

i am thinking of making a doctor who patchwork wall hanging and each patch will represent a different doctor.

so far i have:

william hartnell- walking stick, not sure what else

tom baker- his scarf and hat

peter davidson- celery stick, beige white and red colours (like his outfit), and things relevent to cricket i guess

colin baker- really colourful like his coat. maybe a question mark like the one form his collar

paul mcgann- waistcoat, pocketwatch, more victorian style stuff

christopher eccleston- not entirely sure, maybe some leather (like his jacket) and something to do with 'badwolf' and maybe the parallel universe

David Tennant- a rose (to symbolise Rose i guess xD), maybe 3D glasses and a pocketwatch

Matt Smith- bow tie, maybe a fez, and something relevant to River Song not sure what though

and i cant think of anything for the other doctors! any ideas?

and they dont necessarily have to relate to his outfit

2 Answers

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.