Definitely a few different ways of going about this...
1. The more generalized Dolly outfit that people would probably recognize more.... Cowgirl type outfit. Cowgirl boots, flannel/paisley button down shirt tied up, jeans (or cut-offs or shorts or a denim short; anything denim), and a cowgirl hat or bandana over hair that's teased to infinity and beyond.
or 2. The more realistic factual Dolly like how she actual dresses. Some sparkly dress, (lowcut, lots of cleavage), and has to be longsleeved since Dolly never ever wears short sleeves since she hates showing off her tattoos. And stilletto heels, and nothing over the head, except the hair has to be teased up really high and maybe pulled back in a clip or curled.
Either way remember 5 important things.
1. a TON of makeup.... (Lipstick, lip gloss, lots of blush, huge false eyelashes, black eyeliner, dark pink or blue eyeshadow, and a full powdered face overdown just like she does.)
2. LOTS of cleavage. Boobs are Dolly's thing, and she flaunts hers a lot!! Stuff if needed to get the size.
3. Big big hair. Dolly always believes the higher the hair, the closer to God! Poof it up high, and she likes to have it curled or feathered or pulled back.
4. High heels. Dolly always wears really high heels because she's tiny.
5. Sleaze it up! Perfect excuse for lowcut shirts, mini shirts, lots of leg or exposed stomachs. Dolly loves to strut her stuff, especially in tiny skirts that show lots of leg, a lot of boobs out, and she lets her stomach show a lot in 70s-90s. Also, everything has to be tight. Dolly never has loose clothes, she's the queen of girdles and super tight shirts and skirts.