promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Noelle
Lv 6
Noelle asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

In regards to Alabama and its illegal immigration laws?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45087776/ns/us_news-li...

^^After reading that article, do you agree with some of the things it stated?

Do you really believe Alabama's immigration laws are a violation of civil rights?

Do you support the actions they are taking in regards to illegal immigration?

What do you think about the claims being made about a correlation to the Civil Right's movement and organizations rallying claiming it's racism?

I'm sorry if I'm asking to much, Alabama's current actions have just been quite interesting to me..... I have my opinions on it but what are yours?

Update:

Comment 1:This should never be equated to civil rights fight in any form or shape!

This is about illegal immigration! You come to my country illegally and start to demand civil rights, who the hell do you think you are?

If we sneaked across the fence into Mexico or South America; do you think we stand a chance of getting civil rights? Hell no!!! We would be deported right back.

Equating illegal immigration to civil rights movement is making a mockery of those LEGAL citizens who went through dark times in American history.

Civil rights movement is about people who came here 300 years ago and by the 1960's still did not have the ability to vote...

You sneaked across the fence the other day, got 15 kids, overwhelmed healthcare facilities, schools, jails etc and you wanna claim civil rights?

No way jose, get your *** back to Mexico, get a passport and follow the right channels to becoming a LEGAL US CITIZEN, and if you are refused civil rights after that; we have no issue with that..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is the LAW that the Federal Government is supposed to secure our borders and they are not doing their job, they aren't even trying. The States have EVERY right to try and stop this criminal invasion.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • John W
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

False premise, the blacks in the 60s were citizens and had rights in America. Illegals are not citizen and should be returned to their home country because they are violating the civil rights of American citizens who pay for border control and illegal immigration services

• 9 years ago

Unless you're a LEGAL citizen of this country, you have no civil rights.

It's is a state's prerogative, and duty, to protect it's legal citizens when

a rogue federal government is more interested in stacking the deck

against the people it is sworn to serve and protect in favor of a political

agenda. The U.S. government exists by 'consent' of the governed.

The path this administration is on is leading to a withdrawal of that consent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.