Question about brushing teeth with Baking Soda?

So today, I just started brushing my teeth Baking Soda (only brushed this morning and havn't eaten after.) So I was just wondering, can I brush my teeth with regular toothpaste AFTER I apply the baking soda? Or should it be the other way around? ALSO, is the toothpaste with baking soda in it, just as good... show more So today, I just started brushing my teeth Baking Soda (only brushed this morning and havn't eaten after.) So I was just wondering, can I brush my teeth with regular toothpaste AFTER I apply the baking soda? Or should it be the other way around?

ALSO, is the toothpaste with baking soda in it, just as good as actually applying baking soda on your teeth?

LAST THING! Can I brush every day with baking soda? Just once a day tho (I brush twice a day...morning and night). Is that safe? Some people say no, but then what about the toothpaste with baking soda in it? That leads me to believe that the toothpaste with baking soda in it isnt as strong as directly putting baking soda on my teeth.

Anyways, if you guys can help me with that question, that would be awesome!!!! THANKS!