Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Samsung galaxy ace or nokia 603 or motorolla defy??10 points?

i have planned to get one of these from uae price of ace and 603 is 999 and defy is 1300.spec wise 603 blows other two out of water,with 1ghz cpu,512mb ram,ips lcd 1000 nits screen,only thing holding back 603 is symbian of course belle is as good as android but is there hd game for 603 if yes pls give some links,also im considering defy if it support hd game.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, android is competitively best than symbian . So a definite no-no for nokia. Motorola defy is dust proof, scratch proof. But what it isn't is makes a huge difference. Its not future proof. It comes with android 2.1 for gods sake. But if you are a ruff user and still if considering nokia/symbian, then defy is far better. But ace will be the clear winner. It has a really good price and also its from sammy. Its sure that you will get Android ice cream sandwich at least from a third party developer after ics releases. my friends whole family owns galaxy aces. And its really good to show off. Your call then.

Source(s): Me and my experience and what world speaks about it
  • Wilken
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I would choose the Samsung..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.