Boehm syndrome: any relief to this painful disease?

I suffer from Boehm Syndrome and it\s unbearable. I've tried everything: I had an ablation, I used eye drops, eye creams, eye gels. I also tried using the lowest prescription contact lenses and had some success, but they are a real hassle putting in at the end of a long day when my eyes are already... show more I suffer from Boehm Syndrome and it\s unbearable. I've tried everything: I had an ablation, I used eye drops, eye creams, eye gels. I also tried using the lowest prescription contact lenses and had some success, but they are a real hassle putting in at the end of a long day when my eyes are already tired. Plus, in the morning, they're stuck to my eyes and I have to put drops in for 10 to 15 minutes before I can remove them. I can continue to do this, but I was wondering if anyone has found another solution. This specific type of recurrent corneal erosions is completely ignored by mainstream health websites. Thing is, if you have almost any other disease, you can take pain killers and sleep is always a relief. For sufferers of Boehm Syndrome, sleep is just a time of anxiety, waiting for the horror of waking up in extreme pain and blurred vision that last for the rest of the day. Any suggestions welcome!
2 answers 2