Jen asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 8 years ago

What are some actually published medical journals?

I'm writing a research paper on melanoma, but I need three journal sources that are actually printed and published, not just on the internet. What are some of the best? Thanks in advance!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Journal of the American medical association (JAMA)

Lancet

Journal of Oncology

Source(s): Research scientist, author
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

JAMA and the New England Journal of Medicine are great for a wide variety of medical information. The NEJM has great review articles, but I don't know if there was a recent one on melanoma. For melanoma you might try the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, the Archives of Dermatology or the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. There is also an American Journal of Dermatopathology. If you have a medical school or a medical university affiliated hospital in your area, contact the medical librarian. Some of these journals can also be found in the library of a local hospital, but you may have to arrange permission to use the library.

• 8 years ago

Search PubMed.gov

You won't be able to access most articles but you could read the abstract and see if you can find it in a library. A few have some available for free. A lot of journals have both print and online versions now.

Source(s): pharmacy student, drug information
  • 3 years ago

it rather is long and boring, yet i will declare this. Race has greater advantageous to do with sociology than biology. Races and ethnicity have been greater effective by skill of persons based on the area from which they lived in. And regardless of the undeniable fact that categorical persons have greater effective a resistance to a distinctive ailment that does no longer propose that each and every physique the persons of that "race" have a similar resistance. decrease lower back, race is plenty greater advantageous correct to sociology than it does to biology. cut back lower back a human open from East Asia, you're gonna hit upon a similar factor in a human from the Sub Sahara

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.