Looking for the title of an older sci-fi movie?

All I remember from the movie is that it's set in I guess some sort of hospital or lab building an this chick comes in and she's got this weird like alien tongue thing and she goes around attacking people with it and the tongue goes into other people's mouths and they pass out and then wake up with the... show more All I remember from the movie is that it's set in I guess some sort of hospital or lab building an this chick comes in and she's got this weird like alien tongue thing and she goes around attacking people with it and the tongue goes into other people's mouths and they pass out and then wake up with the same alien tongue thing. And I think it ends with a guy and a girl running out of the building and then the building explodes. I saw it on Sci-fi back when sci-fi still had good stuff on, back like in I think maybe 2000, 2001 something like that. I've looked for it online but all I keep getting is some movie called "killer tongue" which is supposedly more of a horror comedy and the alien tongue in that movie talks but the tongue in the movie I'm looking for didn't talk and it wasn't a horror comedy.
Update: It wasn't Star Track, it was a movie not a TV show, and it took place on Earth not in space or on a spaceship or on some other planet.