I need help looking for a part of my halloween costume?

Here is my costume.........http://www.costumeexpress.com/80s-Rock-Star-Adult-...

I need to find a white dress or a white skirt and a white corset. Where can i find this, it can't be on the internet. I didn't want to buy the whole costume on the internet - price, and they didn't have my size. so i need to find it by tomorrow!!!! Please help me.

Favorite Answer

Go to WalMart, or another big store like that, and go to the underwear section. Look for a corset-type bra or camisole top that looks like the corset in the picture, and find a petticoat skirt that looks like the bottom part, and then quickly sew them together - or get some of that fabric tape you can use to hem skirts and stick them together instead.

Honestly, I'm not sure why you spent 55 dollars on a costume you probably can't afford. Why are you dressing-up anyways? It's much more fun to watch Sean of the Dead and get wasted with your friends. Unless you plan on doing this while wearing your "rock costume of poop" you should reevaluate where you are with your life. Why aren't you at work on Friday? Are you a house-mom or a welfare recipient? In either case, just remember that everything could end terribly if you got in a car crash, which happens every day.

Source(s): All of the sources.