Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentConservation · 9 years ago

What are some good clever ways to torture a frog?

SO far, here are my methods:

- Stretching the frog's legs apart

- Throwing the frog in the air and hit it as if it was a baseball

- Putting the frog in a shoe box (tape it, staple it) and leave it there for a month

- Putting the frog in a vehicle's exhaust pipe.

So far, those are all the ways I know for torturing a frog. Do you have any good clever ways I can make a frog suffer?

- Thanks

Favorite Answer

Tie the frog's legs to a car's back bumper with some fishing line and go for a ride

Source(s): I've tried it; loads of fun!

Not cool man. Torturing stuff isn't cool. What did the frog ever do to you? And don't make up some childish excuse.

Use a machine with witch you write on wood, it burns and the frog makes cute little shrieks, especially if you stick it up it s ***. I accidentally hit my finger with it and almost went to hospital. Also consider nailing an arm to two bent trees using nails and a hammer and then, when it is secured, you let go, tearing the frog apart. Another great way to torture a frog is to slowly cut it s legs off and throw the remains into a fire.

Also good would be tying it down and skinning it: it makes very cute shrieks and thrashes around.

Alternatively, just tie it to a bike and to a fence, and go for a ride.

If you leave it alone where it is and completely ignore it, it will get so mad from the lack of attention and hop off. Get a life sicko.

Source(s): Common sense...

Place frog in microwave for 30secs till it mutates.

What David W said. Just be sure to get the gerbil out of there first, you wouldn't want to start a fight in there.

Or maybe you would.

Make it kiss Nancy Pelosi.

Good answers, just what I was searching for.

make it watch judge judy for 12 hours straight, that would make me lose the will to live...

you are a despicable human being, what did that poor frog ever do to you?