What can I do to stop my hands from shaking?
I plan to become a computer engineer of some sort when I'm older involving small parts and soldering small things. I've done some research and I think I might have essential tremor. Anyway I might calm my hands? They shake when they're at rest and especially when soldering things.
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
1. If you are a smoker, stop smoking.
2. Exercise regularly.
3. Take enough calories and rest everyday.
4. If you suffer from anxiety, visit a psychologist.
5. If none of the above works, visit a neurologist.
Enjoy a happy life.
- 9 years ago
My shakiness was alot worse before I started weight lifting , a year and a half later shaking is almost non existent . It's not a quick solution but it helped me .Source(s): Experience
- Anonymous9 years ago