How much does a 3-4 bedroom house in los angeles cost?

I just inherit a house in Van Nuys Ca thanks to my dad. But I want to be a separate house for my mom, grandma and 2 younger brothers who are in their early 20s. Since I live in Van Nuys CA, I'm considering a house maybe in Glendale or somewhere where there is a lot of Asian ethnicity people living,... show more I just inherit a house in Van Nuys Ca thanks to my dad. But I want to be a separate house for my mom, grandma and 2 younger brothers who are in their early 20s.

Since I live in Van Nuys CA, I'm considering a house maybe in Glendale or somewhere where there is a lot of Asian ethnicity people living, considering my family is an Asian-American (Filipino in specific).

Do any of you know how much a 3-4 or even a 5 bedroom would cost in a nice little Asian community?

I have a downpayment of $100,000 ready in cash. So do you think its possible for me to buy a
$500,000-600,000 price range? I'm very much interested in a 30 year mortgage so I am hoping I can afford it.

Thanks everyone!
Update: But I want to buy a separate house *