A asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 9 years ago

Is Anderson cooper boyfriend a Filipino?

Favorite Answer

"Cooper has never married and has actively avoided discussing his private life, citing a desire to protect his neutrality as a journalist. His public reticence deliberately contrasts with his mother's life spent in the spotlight of tabloid journalists and her publication of memoirs explicitly detailing her affairs with celebrities. Cooper vowed "not to repeat that strategy." Independent news media have reported that Cooper is gay, and in May 2007, Out magazine ranked him second behind David Geffen in its list of the fifty "Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America." When asked about his sexuality, he stated, "I understand why people might be interested. But I just don’t talk about my personal life. It’s a decision I made a long time ago, before I ever even knew anyone would be interested in my personal life. The whole thing about being a reporter is that you're supposed to be an observer and to be able to adapt with any group you’re in, and I don’t want to do anything that threatens that."He has, however, discussed his desire to have a family and children."

However, from the grapevine, he is a confirmed gay and has a boyfriend but unfortunately he's not Filipino.

Good luck to you and have a pleasant day.

I do not believe he is gay and there is nothing credible that I have read that leads me to think he is gay. He just hasn't met the right woman to marry yet.

another delusion from PEE-noys? FYI, Anderson's BF is French. Have you seen a filipino as good-looking as Ben Maisani? It's like finding a needle in a haystack!

Anderson cooper's gay?

no his bf is white. and yes apparently hes gay

is he gay?