Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

徵求英文高手

My gardmotherr My gardmother is Yu Hui Wang.She is born Taiwan and livein Gaoxiong She is 68 yearsold but she looks much younger than she is.In my heart she is a superwoman beacuseshe is not only hard working but also cook ing and Her working in factory for25years so she is a very senior boos ,I can conceivable everyone afraid of she.Shemarried my gardfather when she young,she married very early.I think mygardfather so lucky to have her as your better half.My gardmother is very cooland she always tell me be a superwoman don’t depends upon man,I was notunderstand when I child until now I know her mean.She mean heard to doeverything by yourself that you cannot worry about the future.

我英文不好 請幫我看看哪裡要更正或更好 可以的話麻煩解釋一下錯誤文法 感激

2 Answers

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

標題的gardmotherr 拼字錯誤 應拼成grandmother

第一句有個拼字錯誤 gradmother 應改成grandmother

第二句應改成 She was born in Taiwan and is living in Gaoxiong. 原因是你的祖母已經出生而不是現在出生,所以應該用過去式。然後她現在住在高雄要用現在進行式

第三句的yearsold 中間加個空白鍵 變成years old

第四句的because 跟 she 中間加個空白鍵 然後第四句的意思有點不清楚

※not only A but also B A跟B要是一樣的東西(EX:同樣是名詞or動詞or動名詞...)

and Her working in factory for25years so she is a very senior boos ,I can conceivable everyone afraid of she. 這裡要另外起一個句子 要改成 She has worked in the factory for 25 years, so she is a very senior boss, I can conceive that everyone is afraid of her. 原因是他從在這個工廠工作到現在已經25年而且現在還在工廠工作所以要用現在完成式,然後boos應改成boss,conceivable 要改成conceive因為can後面要加原形動詞而不是形容詞

Shemarried my gardfather when she young,she married very early. 這句要改成 She married my grandfather when she was young, she got marry in an early age. 原因: 1.she 跟 married 中間要加空白鍵 2. she 跟 young 要加個be動詞,這樣句子才會成立(young是形容詞) 3.married 前面加個got 因為是她結婚 結婚通常會用get marry 4.very early 我 結婚通常會用get marry 4.very early 我覺得應該改成in an early age 很少聽到有人用very early

I think mygardfather so lucky to have her as your better half. 這句要改成 I think my grandfather is so lucky to have her as his wife. (gardfather 拼字錯誤 my 跟 grandfather 中間要空白鍵) 原因: 1.+ is的原因是my grandfather之後是一個名詞子句,意思是my grandfather...也要是一個完整的句子,所以要加個be動詞 2.your 要改成his 因為是他的而不是你的 3.better half 用wife就可以了

My gardmother is very cooland she always tell me be a superwoman don’t depends upon man,I was notunderstand when I child until now I know her mean.整句改成My grandmother is very cool and she always tells me to be a superwoman and not to depend on man. I didn't understand when I was a child, but now I can understand what she means.(cool 跟 and 中間加空白鍵) 原因:1.tell要加s,因為she是第三人稱,所以動詞要加s 2.be 前面加to,因為動詞與動詞之間要加個to 3.superwoman 後面要加個and 這樣句子才會順 4.don't depends upon man 改的原因是and連接的東西藥一樣。然後是depend on 而不是depend upon

最後兩句因為不太清楚意思 所以不知道要怎麼幫你改 sorry~~

希望這樣有幫你解決問題

Source(s): myself
  • 9 years ago

佳佳真是要得。高雄的正確拼法是Kaohsiung.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.