if a girl smiles when i make eye contact what does that mean?

does it mean she thinks i'm cute?

i got some grub at a McDonalds, and the girl handing me my food smiled when i made eye contact

and it didn't seem like a forced smile, it seemed legit

and she's done this for the past 4 times or so i've gone in the past month

if it does mean she thinks i'm cute, how would this go down?

if i asked her for her number

if i said something like

"i know this is weird, but could i get your number?"

would that work?

or should i just ask for her name first and hit her up on FB?

also, if this happened where somewhere else where she wasn't working (and perhaps encouraged to smile a lot) would an action like this be a definite sign that she likes me?

Favorite Answer

First you are going to McD's too much. Anything more then once is too much. But have you seen how she acts with the other customers? Be nice and ask her how her day is and stuff like that, if she doesn't act busy and all that then she likes you for sure. After that I would say it is safe to ask for her number. Don't do the facebook thing, that is weird. If a girl spots you in a crowd and smiles at you and makes that eye contact, you got a shot. Like my friend Lloyd said "Your telling me there is a chance" after being told 1 in a million.

Well since it's at work, i'm pretty sure it's her job to be polite. But you never know. The worst that could happen is you get rejected.

And if she were to smile at you & make eye contact outside of work, that probably means she is interested. Its like a universal sign(:

She may think you're cute. It happening outside of work reinforces that.

For a better, more direct answer, ask your relationship questions on Friskytimes.com

Go to Contact Us

If it all works out, let us know by sending us the story to storiesfromyou@friskytimes.com

Good luck!

• Don't say "i know this is weird" because it would make her think its weird. Say "hey, would you wanna go out sometime?" and get her number.

Dont do Facebook. Thats stalkerish, go for it in person.

If she smiled away from just her job then yes, I would say its a sign.

Yeah i even like you now and your not making eye contact hahaha

just go for it. Tel her excuse me but i think your pretty could i get your number?

usually at work the people smile just to thank you for going. she may think your cute but im not sure.

ask her name first but dont go hunt her donw on facebook lol tell her ur name too then ask if she wouldl ike to chill sometimes then go on from there if she sazys yes give her a papper with ur name and numebr on it already writin down

I think shes just being polite. especially if shes at work then she has to

Means you're her next meal ticket.

she thinks ur hot