"Heaviside layer" in cats?

what is the heaviside layer in the play cats?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's a cute name for what the cats think of as a kind of heaven or afterlife.

The term "heaviside layer" comes from meterology and refers to an actual layer of the atmosphere, pretty high up, that has some significance for radio broadcasting.

Why T.S. would use it as an alternate name for heaven or some other version of the afterlife is beyond me.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Heaviside Layer

• 5 years ago

Earth's surface by the solar wind. At night, the same solar wind drags it higher in the sky (toward the direction opposite the sun). This is important for radio communications, and it is the reason your AM radio set will pick up distant channels at night but not during the day. The greater height of the Heaviside layer at night allows signals to bounce off it from transmitting stations that are out of the line of sight due to the Earth's curvature.

Source(s): the internet
  • 8 years ago

Heaviside layer is where the choosen cat go after he or she is choosen. Cause up in the heaviside layer is wonders, only one cat will see. I see it as the Jellicles version off paradise, or heaven if you like. Johan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

"Heaviside layer" in cats?

what is the heaviside layer in the play cats?

Source(s): quot heaviside layer quot cats: https://biturl.im/A7boc
  • 3 years ago

I have been to the Russell hotel, on Russell square Did not see the Heaviside liar An idea where it

• 8 years ago

i have no idea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.