Wat happens if someone injests bleach?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

    G'day

    Thank you for your question.

    It isn't pleasant. According to e-How "

    Ingesting Clorox can lead to nausea and diarrhea, along with vomiting and, in some cases, permanent esophageal damage. This damage can cause intestinal problems, such as wearing away of the stomach lining"

    Read more: The Effects of Drinking Clorox | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5206877_effects-drinking-c...

    They should be given milk to drink and taken to hospital as soon as possible to have their stomach pumped.

    Regards

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    Abdominal pain

    Blurred vision

    Breathing difficulty

    Burning pain in the throat

    Burns to the eye

    Collapse

    Coma

    Diarrhea (watery, bloody)

    Low blood pressure

    Inability to walk in a normal manner

    No urine output

    Rash

    Slurred speech

    Stupor

    Vomiting

  • 8 years ago

    Well depending on the amount, if they do not get medical treatment immediately chances are they will die or at the very least become terribly and painfully ill. Then there is the issue of whether or not it was accidental and if it wasn't they need to also seek some psychological, mental, and spiritual help to deal with the reasons of why they tried to hurt themselves. Please if it is yourself get to your nearest E.R. and if you can't do it yourself call for help. If it is a friend or family member get them there and do this with haste. Best of luck to you and prayers!

  • 8 years ago

    They become a soul reaper.

    But seriously, call poison control if you accidentally take some bleach.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • In the words of my chemisrty teacher when asked this question by one of my classmates:

    "What would happen if I drank this bleach?"

    His response: "Let's just say that if I wanted to kill you, I would stuff some of it down your throat."

  • 4 years ago

    You would turn into a pink unicorn, and fly away into a rainbow.

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    They throat burns and they die.

  • 8 years ago

    They could get very sick and/or die, duh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.