Wat happens if someone injests bleach?

Best Answer

G'day

Thank you for your question.

It isn't pleasant. According to e-How "

Ingesting Clorox can lead to nausea and diarrhea, along with vomiting and, in some cases, permanent esophageal damage. This damage can cause intestinal problems, such as wearing away of the stomach lining"

Read more: The Effects of Drinking Clorox | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5206877_effects-drinking-c...

They should be given milk to drink and taken to hospital as soon as possible to have their stomach pumped.

Regards

Abdominal pain

Blurred vision

Breathing difficulty

Burning pain in the throat

Burns to the eye

Collapse

Coma

Diarrhea (watery, bloody)

Low blood pressure

Inability to walk in a normal manner

No urine output

Rash

Slurred speech

Stupor

Vomiting

Well depending on the amount, if they do not get medical treatment immediately chances are they will die or at the very least become terribly and painfully ill. Then there is the issue of whether or not it was accidental and if it wasn't they need to also seek some psychological, mental, and spiritual help to deal with the reasons of why they tried to hurt themselves. Please if it is yourself get to your nearest E.R. and if you can't do it yourself call for help. If it is a friend or family member get them there and do this with haste. Best of luck to you and prayers!

They become a soul reaper.

But seriously, call poison control if you accidentally take some bleach.

• In the words of my chemisrty teacher when asked this question by one of my classmates:

"What would happen if I drank this bleach?"

His response: "Let's just say that if I wanted to kill you, I would stuff some of it down your throat."

You would turn into a pink unicorn, and fly away into a rainbow.

They throat burns and they die.

They could get very sick and/or die, duh.