Quickbooks/Quicken Version Compatibility?

Here's the deal: I have a QDF (quicken backup) file that originated from a 2011 quicken program. I do not have the program. What I need is to open the back-up in Quickbooks, 2009 version. I have not been able to find a way to convert that 2011 quicken backup into a 2009 Quickbooks file. Please provide any info... show more Here's the deal: I have a QDF (quicken backup) file that originated from a 2011 quicken program. I do not have the program. What I need is to open the back-up in Quickbooks, 2009 version. I have not been able to find a way to convert that 2011 quicken backup into a 2009 Quickbooks file. Please provide any info on that. Another scneario: I do, at my job, have access to a 2011 Quickbooks program. (I'm thinking that maybe the 2011 QDF file will open with that program. However, the QDF file is not a work project.) So - what I'm thinking is that if I opened the QDF file at work, maybe I could convert it into some sort of file format that might be 'openable' by the 2009 program I have at home. I do not have access to the Quicken program that originated the QDF file. I do have access to a VERY old quicken program, but as far as I know I can't figure out a way to 'go back' inside these programs. Please help. Bottom line: I need to open a 2011 QDF File with a 2009 version of Quickbooks. Thanks for any info.
1 answer 1