Should Evolution Be Taught In School?

if you think it should or shouldn't be taught) How does it help/not help Socially, Economically and politically. I think it shouldn't for various reasons. But if you think it should explain. This is a question i have to find info on but its hard. I can ask people though. So can you please help... show more if you think it should or shouldn't be taught) How does it help/not help Socially, Economically and politically.

I think it shouldn't for various reasons. But if you think it should explain.

This is a question i have to find info on but its hard. I can ask people though.

So can you please help by giving me your opinion? Thank you :)
Update: I dont think think it should because there are so many other beliefs, many obviously aren't true. If teachers are going to explain to students what evolution is then there wouldn't be a problem, but if teachers are going to put homework assignments telling them that they HAVE to prove evolution true then thats not... show more I dont think think it should because there are so many other beliefs, many obviously aren't true.

If teachers are going to explain to students what evolution is then there wouldn't be a problem, but if teachers are going to put homework assignments telling them that they HAVE to prove evolution true then thats not fair. If a buddhist teacher was to tell an atheist that they had to prove reincarnation true, that wouldn't be fair would it?
Its like saying "This is the truth and the only truth and you are wrong." Thats happened to me as a Christian many times. I've compared deeply into science and The Bible and i haven't seen the Bible wrong ever. Science proves the Bible right as well. You just need to pay attention and think before you speak.
Im not trying to put anyone down or tell them how to live i'm just putting out my opinion. Even though i've been pushed down for what i believe.

That is my opinion but i cant use it in my stupid project -.-
Thank you for your opinions it helps
Update 2: OH AND, i find it rude when i'm in school and an atheist puts me or another one of my Christians friends down. When a friend of mine is forcing the Bible on a non-beleiver i tell them to cool it or shut it because its not fair to have a belief force upon you. If a Christian has done that to you i'm sorry because... show more OH AND, i find it rude when i'm in school and an atheist puts me or another one of my Christians friends down. When a friend of mine is forcing the Bible on a non-beleiver i tell them to cool it or shut it because its not fair to have a belief force upon you.
If a Christian has done that to you i'm sorry because its not right and not nice. In that case why is evolution still forced on society? Its basically saying people who don't believe in evolution are stupid. What if i was to call you stupid for not believing the Bible how would you fell eh?

Think about it :)