Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

What does wifey type mean?

I like this guy and we've known each other since my freshan year (I'm now a junior he's a senior) and we always (emphasis on the always) like each other. He likes me for about 1-2 months and then we don't speak for 1-2 months and over and over again. He tells me that he likes me and thinks I'm cute and we've "talked" (relationship without the title; or more than friends) before. But he says he doesn't want anything serious, he wants to be just friends. We've never had sex or oral, so how can he be playing me? We haven't seen each other in two years because he goes to a different school. I began to think he was playing me but my friend (who is also his best friend) told me that he called me wifey type. What does that mean? So then does he like me? My friend who's really close to me said that he rarely opens up but when he opened up about me, she could picture him blushing when he called me wifey type. Please help me, I don't know what to do. Do I stay? He said he got hurt before so he doesn't let anyone in/ show emotion. I like him a lot ... Ughh please help. /:

P.S. We're not talking right now.

Favorite Answer

wife type: a female a girl basically who is caring loving sweet, nurturing, the type to get married and stay married a "Good girl". He basically thinks really high of you and obviously cares about you more than a load of guys out there show or might show to girls. To say that about you is very nice and if you ever wish to get married or be a good wife and or have children he thinks youd be essentially a (loving, caring, good wife)

This guy really cares for you look at his choices of words. "cute", "wifey type" he blushes about you stuff like that. He has talked to you for so long a guy who looks just for sex wont waste his time playing games or waiting for sex he will move on till he finds a girl that will give it up quick to him.

IF you like him and yall have a history of feelings that never got to develop past say a friendship phase. Than id suggest you go for him! you really should show you like him more if not tell him. TELL him you like him, im sure he will jump on the opportunity if he is single if he has had past feelings for you he will jump on the chance to date you. Your the type he can see marrying a type of girl who he could see himself with.

Source(s): best of luck im a guy btw so i know what im talking about and were his is likely coming from.
  • ?

Wifey Type

wifey type is somebody that they can see their self marrying having a family with somebody they just love and dont wanna be without like a wife

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does wifey type mean?

I like this guy and we've known each other since my freshan year (I'm now a junior he's a senior) and we always (emphasis on the always) like each other. He likes me for about 1-2 months and then we don't speak for 1-2 months and over and over again. He tells me that he likes me and...

Source(s): wifey type mean: https://biturl.im/6FftK

Wify type is like want to get married, and/or serious about a relationship. He probably does like you but doesn't want to risk being hurt again like the last time. Ask him and do be serious and say do you or not like me because you don't want to wait for something that may never happen.