I like this guy, but he's REALLY shy :OO?

First off, sorry to anyone whose reading this a second time, It might seem weird, but i really need an answer from a neutral person if you know what i mean :)

Okay. so there's this guy. Let's call him David. And he's probably the most shy person I ever met. But I am too! so it's really hard. He's got the most beautiful eyes (if you can say that about a guy xD), and he's just so different from all the guys.

These are the things he does to me:

- Holds open the door for me at school

- when i'm late for school, and i walk into the classroom, his eyes light up

- When I have a conversation with someone he usually listens, but doesn't say anything except smile

- When I catch him looking at me, he usually kind of blushes and looks away smiling. But once he actually kept looking at me smiling.

- When (a particular person) decides to be an asshole to me, he seems to be angry and walks away frowning

- When we were playing basketball in P.E he chose me first into his team, and whilst playing, he kept trying to play the ball ONLY to me, and saying a few compliments.

- He hasn't ever had a girlfriend though, so he looks like he's not trying to risk anything

- One of my friends think he likes me back, when i told her these things, and she also sees it

- In math (which i suck at and hes pretty good at it), he turns around to help me, but when someone says something, he blushes says sorry to me and continues his math.

- When my best friend (gay) said that im so quiet, but extremely cute, it seemed like he was nodding and he was saying something quietly, but i didn't hear

So i just need some help of what to do next, because I'm not the kind of girl who tries to get every guy, I'm really shy n quiet, but not the most unpopular person if you know what i mean. I'm becoming pretty good friends with him now, cause when our class waits for school to start, I started hugging him, and now he does back.

And do you really think i've got a chance with him? I mean,if he doesn't like me, i don't really want to ask him out, and then be hurt, i don't know.

Thanks :D

He's not geeky :O

He's actually really sporty and he's hot, but its not what Im looking at.

There's about 3 or 4 girls i know (but not really friends with) who like him and find him good looking.

But he only does those things to me

Favorite Answer

If you like him, you should flirt with him a little and tell him in private when you two are alone that you like him or asking something.

Well since he's a shy and quiet guy. He's probably not going to just ask you out. From what you put here. He likes you. You either need to just casually ask him to hang out and then get to know each other better in a one on one setting until you two get closer. Maybe a kiss on the cheek at one point to show you like him or you could be fairly obvious that you like him and see if he does ask you out. But since he's shy he's gonna most likely take things slow so you may have to give it some time. You don't want to rush into things too fast cause you could just scare him away.

Source(s): a shy guy.

the signs hes giving you are positive. i think he likes you. the only way to find out is to get to know him, perhaps take him somewhere or ask him if he knows nice places. come up with something to allow you and him spend some time together and just talk about every day things, after that all the other things will come out as you talk and finally you will open up to each other enough to see whether its just friendship or something more. good luck, shy guys are cool.

If you want an eighteen year old males advice, here it is.

He's interested in you, however he is shy and doesn't want to face being rejected by you. Ask to hangout after school sometime. If you dont, another girl will. For the record, popularity and "status" don't mean anything as you get older. It's who you are that counts.

right first of all he really wants you but he hasnt ever had a gf then he doesnt want to take a chance in case you turn him down. lads who arent quiet are really deep down scared in asking their crush out so what makes you think hes going to be really shy and then ask you out. he does want you to start going out with each other. everything youve said like he blushes according to most people including me means he wants you. i think you should ask him out.trust me. what if someone else asks him out and they start to date ? youd wish you asked him then. i think go for it!

Lol. Have some high school fun. Have fun growing up. Hope bot h of you could last forever.

So darn adorable both of you being equally shy, naive and sincere in your love-giving.

Cheers,

God bless.

you gotta risk it for a biskit.

approach him one on one and ask him whether he likes you or not (in private), don't get your friends to do it for you cuz then it's leeching (just kidding, you can do this too if you want)

but if ur friends do it then it can be misinterpretive)

it hurts. but then you'll have the experience so that, later in life, you won't be as surprised or sensitive

Just go for it BUT because he's shy you should DEFINITELY go to a PRIVATE place

I wish i had told my girl i loved her before i left VA

Source(s): *sigh* im in japan i miss my girl
  • Jose

you make him sound like that harry pootter actor guy. Hes one heck of a geeky looking dude

• GOB

He really likes you. I think you have to do the next move.