Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

If your 14 year old son got a 37 year old woman pregnant would you encourage him to marry her?

She is going to have the baby and wants to get married. I know that he is to young to get married but should he live with her until he is?

• David
    Favorite Answer

No, as she would be in jail for statutory rape.

it relatively is one in all these undesirable concept i don't even % to signify that there could be a place the place a pregnant 14 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old can marry a 30 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old with out parental permission. as a substitute of helping your sister make this super mistake you are able to desire to help her communicate on your mom and get your sister some grownup help. She shouldn't marry this guy. i think the only reason he needs to marry her is as a results of the fact, as an grownup, he's familiar with he has devoted a extreme criminal crime by employing having intercourse with a 14 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old. as quickly as he marries her, he will unload her. do not enable your sister make this errors. tell your mom. not something the mum will do could be as undesirable as your 14 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old sister marrying this 30 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old guy. have faith me.

No I don't think he should Marry her but take care of the child she should know better I wonder if she has kids no he shouldn't live with her

Well Nick Flint... Your obviously an idiot... You know it's ILLIEGAL for this to happen in the first place so this is the most idiotic and fake question on this site so far. Gte a life

She should be in prison for child abuse not thinking about getting married

No. I'd tell her to find someone her own age and to put the baby up for adoption and to do one basically.

Uhhhmmm, she could go to jail!

So very very very very very illegal and sick.

If she was like, 15-17 it'd be a different story.. But 37?

Call the cops.

• Spooni

No. She should be in jail for statutory rape. And YOU should be right with her for asking this ridiculous question!

Hahaha good job.

No, I would have her arrested instead.