Why do i hear voices in my head?

when im sleeping i hear voices of people i know or sometimes unknown people and only yesterday i heard a females voice singing write across my ear. its really strange!!! i have told my mum and dad but they just say its my imagination. i started to belive it was my imagination too but it keeps going on!!!! IM... show more when im sleeping i hear voices of people i know or sometimes unknown people and only yesterday i heard a females voice singing write across my ear. its really strange!!! i have told my mum and dad but they just say its my imagination. i started to belive it was my imagination too but it keeps going on!!!!

IM NOT JOKEING I SWEAR I FEEL SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE I GO, EVERYWHERE!!!!
IN SCHOOL ME AND MY FRIENDS MADE A PAPER TALKING BOARD THAT U TALK TO SPIRITS AND ALL THAT. AND FROM THAT DAY ITS BEEN A NIGHTMARE
I ALSO HAVE DREAMS THEN IT ACTUALLY COMES TRUE THIS STARTED LIKE YEARS AGO SINCE I WAS LIKE 7 OR SO...
MY MUM SAYS THAT WHEN I WAS SMALL I ALWAYS USED TO CRY AND GET SICK ALL THE TIME!
AND DO U KNOW THE LORD OF THE RINGS? THAT LITTLE CREATURE GOLLUM, I USED TO SEE THAT KIND OF CREATURE WHEN I WAS LITTLE I KNOW IT SOUNDS SOOOOOOOO STUPID REALLY STUPID BUT I REMEMBER I USED TO SEE IT AND IT USED TO LIVE UNDERNEATH A HOUSE WITH A FAMILY!!!!!!!! I USED TO VISIT THEM AND THEY USED TO POP IN A SCARY TV PROGRAM!!!

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP MIIIIIIIIIIII IM NOT CRAZY AND IM NOT JOKING I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...