Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

英文自我介紹 高手幫中翻英 嚴禁翻譯網 謝謝!

我來自彰化

家裡有五個人

爸爸是老闆,家裡是開工廠的,

媽媽是家庭主婦

我和我姊都是主修xxxxx在xx大學

我妹在讀小學

在我空閒的時間,我喜歡閱讀,聽音樂,看電影

閱讀可以增加我的知識,

聽音樂可以幫助我放鬆心情

我會選擇xxxx系 是因為我想更了解有關這方面的知識

也希望畢業後能找到相關的工作

為了達到這個目的

所以我現在應該認真學習讓自己能順利畢業

不知道有沒有一分鐘

麻煩也建議一下可以在加什麼 謝謝^^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I come from Changhua. There are five people in my family. My father is the factory's boss. My mother is a housewife. My elder sister and I are major in xxx in xx university. And my younger sister is a elementary student.

I like reading, listening to music and watching movies during my free time. Reading can broaden my knowledge. Listening to music can help me relax myself.

The reason why I choose xxx is that I want to gain more knowledge in this field and hope I can get a job related to this field after graduating. To reach this goal, now I should study hard to graduate smoothly.

Source(s): myslef

I am from ChanghuaFive one at homeDad is bosses, home is set up factories,Mother is a housewifeMe and my sister are major in University of XX xxxxxMy sister in primary school

In my spare time I like to read, listen to music, watching moviesReading can increase my knowledgeListening to music can help me relax

I will select xxxx series is because I want to learn more about the knowledgeWant to work after graduation can find the relevantIn order to achieve thisSo now I should seriously study and their smooth graduation