If you could stay one age for the rest of your life, which age would you choose?

there are different ages in every ones life, 3, 4,5,18,21,35,72,99?

Some ages are better some aren't. for example 18 you are free to do whatever you want, yet there is always something holding you back, 5 kinder garden! If I could stay one age for the rest of my life it would be age 3, at age 3 nothing bad really happened. What age would you choose?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm 55, and I wouldn't mind staying this age forever. I've still got my health, and I can still do all the things and activities I enjoy. I'm several years removed from The Marriage from Hell (which is why I'd never want to go back to being, say, 35), and 4 years ago, I met the love of my life, so I wouldn't want to go back to an age before Angelface and I got together.

Knowing that I'm a "senior citizen" doesn't bother me, because I really don't feel my age...I may be 55 on the outside, but more like 12 at times on the inside. Life is really good right now....I'll stay right where I am at the moment, thank you.

• Elena
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

3 or 21

• 8 years ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Source(s): ww
  • Lefty
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

• 8 years ago

Well, I'm 20, but I think 22 would be nice... old enough to have a concealed handgun and drink, yet young enough to still be functional and energetic

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

• 8 years ago

I'd be about 25 or 26...except I NEVER would have married that fool...I'd be just about ready to graduate law school...and the world would be mine!

• 8 years ago

You should choose the one where you learn proper grammar and spelling. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.