Who looks like favorite to win this week?

Before I get started I'm in a IDP league. So I have defensive players

My starting offense:

QB Tony Romo

WR Hakeem Nicks

WR DeSean Jackson

WR Mike Jenkins

RB Ryan Matthews

RB DeMarco Murray

W/R/T Darren Sproles

K Adam Vinatieri

My starting defense:

DB Kam Chancellor

DB TJ Ward

DL Justin Tuck

LB Terrell Suggs

LB Jonathan Vilma

DE Calais Campbell

Opponents starting offense:

QB Eli Manning

WR Reggie Wayne

WR AJ Green

WR Antonio Brown

RB LeSean McCoy

RB Arian Foster

TE Heath Miller

W/R/T Wes Welker

Opponents starting defense:

DB Cassius Vaughn

DB Javier Arenas

DL Jason Pierre-Paul

LB Derrick Johnson

LB James Laurinaitis

DE Dwan Edwards

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Him, but its close, good luck!

• 9 years ago

your WR are better, but there is a huge difference in RB's. Also, I think either murray or romo will be good, but not both...more likely murray this week as the cowboys will try to run it until the eagles can stop them. D-jack has been more down than up too, so that hurts. Im taking the team with Green Foster and McCoy

• 4 years ago

hi, in the beginning i'm going to offer you your famous individual! good question. ok right down to employer Marseille: i think of it is going to be a hard on between Soderling and Tsonga. Soderling can get the main unpredicted wins at cases and Tsonga is powerful at his very ultimate. My %.: Soderling Memphis: For some reason I see Verdasco prevailing this yet i desire Berdych will do nicely. %.: Verdasco Buenos Aires: i think of Ferrero yet Almagro performed nicely in Australia. Andreev might have a brilliant gamble too. %.: Ferrero Dubai: hard one, may well be all of us of them. the precise contenders i think of would be wozniacki, venus, dementieva, li and wickmayer. i pass to be formidable and %. wickmayer Memphis: Sharapova or Oudin definately. yet i think of Sharapova will locate secure form right here. %.: sharapova Bogota: suarez navarro is the only one I knoww from there, sorry. with the objective to recap: Tsonga, Verdasco, Ferrero, Wickmayer, Sharapova and Suarez Navarro.

• 9 years ago

Him look at his team think of there stats, records, everything

Source(s): Me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.