Male between 35-55 and Male over 55 would you be willing to take a survey?

I'm in a bit of a bind. I messed up and forgot to do this survey as part of a paper I have to turn in tonight.

If you are a male between 35-55 and I'll also need a male over 55 to answer these few questions on Feminism I would great appreciate it. All you have to do is post your first name and a last initial (if you're comfortable with that) and your age.

Thank you very much.

The “F” Word Survey

1. What is your definition of a feminist?

2. Can you name a feminist?

3. What was the Women’s Movement?

4. When did it occur? Is it over or still going on?

5. Did it accomplish anything?

6. If yes, please name any accomplishments

7. In your opinion, can a feminist be attractive, pro-life, nurturing, sexy, etc.? Can a feminist be a man?

• Favorite Answer

male, 37 jacques s.

1. woman seeking to improve her social standing, and that of her sex.

2. Gloria Steinham (spelling?) Susan B. Anthony

3. Organisation to improve a woman's lot. Socially and politically.

4. Big deal in the '60s and '70s but i think much older, and still continues today.

5. Definitely helped women get better pay, and position in business, sensitized men to

discrimination.

6. see answr 5

7. Yes she can be attractive and nurturing, and a man can be a feminist too. or at least a supporter.

Source(s): opinion, not too well versed, but hey; you're in a bind, right

My name is Tim M (Rusty is a nom de plume). 1.) A feminist is anyone who fights for women's rights and equality of women in society. 2.) Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Victoria Woodhull (who ran for President of the U.S. approximately 50 years before women had the right to vote in this country) and Gloria Steinhem (Steinem?). 3.) The Women's Movement, also know as the Suffrage Movement actually has its origins in the U.S. prior to the U.S. Civil War but became a force to be reckoned with around the turn of the 19th-20th Century. They were pivotal in helping to abolish Slavery in the hopes that leaders in the Black Community such as Frederick Douglas (Douglass?) would help them in their cause once Slavery was abolished. Women such as Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Victoria Woodhull were prominent figures in the Movement. 4.) I believe I already answered that in question 3. 5.) That's subjective, but I would say it was successful to some extent. 6.) Many women are heads of corporations, professionals such as doctors, lawyers, scientists, etc. and society's attitudes as far as the roles of women have definitely changed. 7.) Yes a feminst can be attractive, pro-life, nurturing, sexy, etc. To state otherwise is to buy into gender-roles and borders on misogyny. And yes a man can be a feminist. Even during the early inception of the Feminist Movement many men stood by women in their fight for equality.

Source(s): A biography on Victoria Woodhull in which the name and author escapes me at the moment. It was tied to the Spiritual Movement (Seances, Spiritualism, Mediumship, etc.) of the time.
  • Erika

real now: 40 9. eating ? no 50. eating ? specific, an orange juice :) ((fifty one is lacking...)) specific fifty two. i'm approximately to ? pass outdoors and stretch fifty 3. listening to ? no,i'm gazing television fifty 5. waiting for ? no person ((fifty 5, fifty six, fifty seven are lacking...)) YOUR destiny : fifty 8. choose young ones? specific, i choose a minimum of three :D fifty 9. opt to get married? confident do :D 60. Careers in ideas? what do you recommend? :?? ((sixty one, sixty two, sixty 3, sixty 4, sixty 5, sixty six, sixty seven are lacking...)) that's larger WITH the different GENDER? sixty 8. Lips or eyes ? eyes sixty 9. Hugs or kisses ? hugs 70. Shorter or taller ? taller seventy one. Older or youthful ? older 72. Romantic or spontaneous ? romantic seventy 3. valuable abdomen or valuable palms ? valuable palms seventy 4. comfortable or hardcore ? comfortable seventy 5. Hook-up or relationship ? relationship seventy six. long or short hair?? long hair seventy seven. complication maker or hesitant ? hesitant :) thank you