Who does Christy marry in the Christy series? ?

I love the series. I watching them again, with Kelly something. I don't remember last name. But I'm so curious as to who she marries. I think she should marry the Doctor. Neil McNeil. They are so cute together. Haha. And is the series based on a true story?

Best Answer

It is only implied in the book (and the T.V. series) that she ends up with the Dr. but never stated. Catherine Marshall, the author of the book, based it on the story of her mother. Her mother, however married a minister

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): christy marry christy series: https://shortly.im/MY0y9

I don't know but there is a book of the same name Christy. Why don't you read the book?