AP Statistics vs.Calculus AB? AP Sciences?

I'm in Adv. Precalc right now, and I find it extremely difficult (More than any of my AP classes, and I've never gotten less than a B+ in math) I need to figure out what to take senior year. I want a very very good college resume (Ivy league level almost), and I plan on majoring in English... show more I'm in Adv. Precalc right now, and I find it extremely difficult (More than any of my AP classes, and I've never gotten less than a B+ in math) I need to figure out what to take senior year. I want a very very good college resume (Ivy league level almost), and I plan on majoring in English (Creative/technical writing. Please do not spend time bashing my very strange college plans, just go with it)

Would AP Statistics look somewhat less than Calculus AB?
And would not taking Calculus for a year somewhat put me behind when I have to take it in college?