WHy do people not like Scifi?

like i LOVVEEE it but soooo many people dont...do yall just not understand it? all it really is, is fantasy mixed with a possibility of it happens b/c of science..

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they have no imagination.

We should not scorn them for their lack of vision, but rather pity them.

---

People who dont like it got no imagination.

---

I like science fiction, and I am people.

---

It's stupid.. about aliens

I hate adventure, action, scifi

I love horror, comedy, romance

Source(s):

I'm 14

---

I love sci-fi.

---

I like Doctor Who... that counts right?

---

They'd rather watch stuff that "could happen in real life", like stupid CSI.

---

they are religious

---

They are fools

---

because they are really *Klingon's* O . o

---

Because they're laaaame *_*

---

I'm not sure why. I love sci-fi.

---

I personally like the Sci Fi genre because of the possibilities...I mean look at movies like Blade Runner, Alien, Firefly, etc...so many different interpretations of how the future is going to be.

But it's also awesome because sometimes things in sci fi shows end up in real life...like 60s Star Trek communicators and our cell phone similarities...

---

=O umm dosent look like my kinda thing

---

You should give me Best Answer cuz I consolidated ALL of the answers into ONE answer. And it's creative

I think some people dont like it cuz it can get a little far-fetched, and they prefer things to be...routine and normal

]4|\/|3$

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

each and all of the solutions indexed under are super, yet i might could bypass with 'Silent working'. it may look dated now, yet it truly is because of the fact it unfolded a brilliant style of recent floor that SciFi has been threading on for years. 'Silent working' invented R2D2 as, among different issues, a scientific robotic. actual 'Silent working' for in the present day SciFi. in case you moreover would define SciFi as 'Social Fiction', then 'Blade rRunner' takes the cake. it truly is the only SciFi (or SoSciFi) action picture I ever offered.

• 9 years ago

I personally like the Sci Fi genre because of the possibilities...I mean look at movies like Blade Runner, Alien, Firefly, etc...so many different interpretations of how the future is going to be.

But it's also awesome because sometimes things in sci fi shows end up in real life...like 60s Star Trek communicators and our cell phone similarities...

• 9 years ago

I like science fiction, and I am people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

People who dont like it got no imagination.

• John
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

They'd rather watch stuff that "could happen in real life", like stupid CSI.

• 9 years ago

I like Doctor Who... that counts right?

• Pixie
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Because they have no imagination.

We should not scorn them for their lack of vision, but rather pity them.

• 9 years ago

I'm not sure why. I love sci-fi.

• 9 years ago

I love sci-fi.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.