Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 10 years ago

i heard that joshua seth have appeard in the show everybody loves raymond. witch episode was that?

i cannot find it any where...can someone help me?

Update:

i cannot contact him, because i tried, but if his own website says he was there.

thank you for your answers.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I just checked with IMDb, and the list of shows he did, doesn't mention anything about him doing Everyone Loves Raymond. So where ever you that from, is wrong.

• 10 years ago

According to Joshua Seth's own website, he did appear in an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. Since he used to be a voice-over artist (voice of Tai in Digimon etc) it's possible that it was only his voice used on the show so that's why it was an uncredited role (IMDB doesn't always list these)

It's interesting to see that Seth retired from voice-over work and now works as a motivational speaker, "psychological illusionist" doing hypnotism/mindreading shows, and has written a handful of books.

His website is http://www.joshuaseth.com/voice-overs You could try contacting him to ask him which episode he was on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.