Do you like tv shows about paranormal stuff?

Favorite Answer

Me do, like the X-Files, Unsolved Mysteries and other shows about unexplained things. Quack!

It depends on real life or fiction.

Hate real life - all a lot of tot.

But a show like the X-Files from many years back was brilliant and I would recommend (although outdated a little now). Only bother with the first 2-3 seasons, it got a little silly after that.

Depends like most shows are fake but some actually SHOW paranormal stuff but you can never be too sure if it's real or not so I don't know. I prefer paranormal footage online.

• ?

Yesirrr! But I hate waiting around for stuff to happen or when they think something happened and it was just a bat, or when they see something but oddly enough the camera wasnt looking. Otherwise they're all pretty interesting. Though TV has a way of hyping things up and blurring lines between fact and fiction.

Nope, but my mom does.

No, they are so stupid

@