Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you like tv shows about paranormal stuff?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Me do, like the X-Files, Unsolved Mysteries and other shows about unexplained things. Quack!

• 10 years ago

It depends on real life or fiction.

Hate real life - all a lot of tot.

But a show like the X-Files from many years back was brilliant and I would recommend (although outdated a little now). Only bother with the first 2-3 seasons, it got a little silly after that.

• 10 years ago

Depends like most shows are fake but some actually SHOW paranormal stuff but you can never be too sure if it's real or not so I don't know. I prefer paranormal footage online.

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Yesirrr! But I hate waiting around for stuff to happen or when they think something happened and it was just a bat, or when they see something but oddly enough the camera wasnt looking. Otherwise they're all pretty interesting. Though TV has a way of hyping things up and blurring lines between fact and fiction.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Nope, but my mom does.

• 10 years ago

No, they are so stupid

@

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.