Is it possible to see through scratch offs?

I have 3 gordmans coupons and i can only use one and they are little scratch offs and i can save up to 15 , 25 , 35 or even 50% off any single item and i cant tamper with the scratch off only the cashier can. Soooooo....is there any way to some what see through it?

Update:

i apologize for the correct category i didnt know where to put this question.

Update 2:

incorrect****

Update 3:

Darn okay thanks for your answer chris

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No way. Just use your common sense: the guys who design scratch offs- they do test them under x ray's and etc. to check whether you can see through. moreover, once you buy a ticket you cannot return it so even if you could see through them at home it still would not make any sense.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Crack
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

This is probably the most likely similar category to place the Question in, so it's alright.

As for the question it's self, highly doubt it. Scratch offs where designed to not be cheat-able, from lottery to coupon. So no that's not possible.

Source(s): Truth
  • 9 years ago

If there is an accompanying barcode, you could read them without scratching. I always suspect those guys at 7-11 running their scratch tickets over the card reader and taking out the good ones, and then selling the bad ones to unsuspecting customers.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Unfortunately, no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.